Thank you for purchasing access to the webinar recording. Access details are being emailed to you right now. Please check your inbox in the next 5 minutes to make sure that you get the welcome message because workshop materials and reminders will be sent to you by email.
- You should receive an email within the next 5 minutes with the subject, “Chinese Reflexology for Healthy Eyes – Important Access Details”. If you don’t get the email, please see the instructions below.
- The webinar will show up on your financial statement as: “PAYPAL *HOLLY TSE“. If you’re using someone else’s PayPal account or credit card to register, please let them know.
In the meantime, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at holly (@) chinesefootreflexology.com. I look looking forward to connecting with you.
Lots of Love and Light,
Instructions if you don’t get an email in the next 5 minutes…
Look for a message from holly (@) chinesefootreflexology.com with the subject: “Chinese Reflexology for Healthy Eyes – Important Access Details”
- Check your spam folder. If it’s here, add my email address to your safe senders list.
- If you are using Gmail, check the “Promotions” tab of your inbox. If you see the message here, drag and drop it into your “Primary” tab or right-click the message to do this. Once you do this, you’ll see a message pop up above your inbox asking if you want to do this for future messages. Click, “Yes”.
- If you used a PayPal account to make the purchase, the message will be sent to the email account associated with the PayPal account. If you used your spouse’s or friend’s PayPal account, the message will go to their email. To start getting messages sent to your email, please email me and let me know the other person’s name and email address along with your name and the email address where you would like messages to be sent. I can then update the contact information.
If the above steps above don’t work and you still can’t find the message, please send me an email and we’ll sort it out for you. Thank you!