It’s not often that I do a video presentation :). So I’m super excited to invite you to a FREE online event on The 3 Essential Chinese Reflexology Points for Women at 40, 50, and Beyond.
Please note the event has passed, but there’s a FREE recording available now. Simply sign up with the link below to get access to the recording.
In this VIDEO presentation (did I mention it’s video? :)), you’ll learn:
- The most important energy meridians for women that support your overall health, help you sleep better, AND also boost your day-to-day energy levels
- How the “Three Yin Crossing” acupressure point benefits women before, during, and after menopause
- Why a disharmony in this one meridian contributes to weight gain and fatigue—and why it can sabotage a diet if you ignore it
- A simple practice to work with your inner fountain of youth for longevity and to slow down the effects of aging
- And much more…
During my online presentation, I’ll walk you through you easy hands-on exercises to harmonize your qi, and help you take charge of your health so that you feel better, sleep better, and yes, even look better!
I’m partnering with The Shift Network, to bring you this presentation, as it helps me share the amazing healing powers of Chinese Reflexology with even more people. They’re good folks at Shift, heart-centered with a mission to create a sustainable, peaceful, healthy and prosperous world. They believe in a world in which we know we are one sacred family and are united in our divinity, while celebrating our diversity.
Because I’m presenting in partnership with Shift, they’ll be handling the sign-up and registration process for this FREE online event. Admittedly, it feels a bit weird for me to give the reins to someone else to handle the logistics. But it frees me up to focus on creating content.
If you’re a longtime reader of my blog, you know that I DO NOT DO FLUFF presentations. I try to pack as much useful information into the allotted time. When I run my own events, I tend to go over by an hour or two because I’m so passionate about sharing Chinese Reflexology. I know it makes a difference in people’s lives.
So The Shift Network is holding me to the 60-minute time limit, but there will be a LIVE Q&A session, and shh, I don’t know if I’m supposed to let you know this…
But I also pre-recorded some additional videos for the event, where you’ll learn things NOT covered in the online event, including:
- The 4 main reasons why points on your feet are sensitive–what it means for your qi and your health
- A rejuvenating breathing technique I learned from an authentic Shaolin monk
- The connection between your soles and your soul