Do You Suffer from Seasonal Allergies?
Imagine if you could breathe clearly every single day of the year. No more itchy and watery eyes. No more sneezing, sniffling or nose blowing. What would it feel like to have the freedom to enjoy outdoor activities or even just a walk in the park—without having to take allergy medications every day?
A recent study found an increased risk of Alzheimer’s linked to common allergy medications such as antihistamines. Taking these anticholinergic drugs for a prolonged period or time may significantly increase your risk for developing Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias, say researchers from the University of Washington School of Pharmacy.
So what can you do instead? Rather than take allergy pills or suffer with your symptoms, learn how to use Chinese Reflexology to relieve your symptoms and strengthen your body. The self-study guide on Allergies and Asthma will show you how to practice a simple reflexology routine that will help you breathe better, sleep better and strengthen your body’s Qi (life force energy) so that you can be allergy-free.
In the self-study guide, you’ll:
- Be guided step-by-step on how to massage and locate the Chinese Reflexology points related to seasonal and food allergies as well as asthma
- Discover how to heal the root cause of allergies and asthma based on the principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Strengthen and harmonize the flow of Qi (life force energy) in your body so that you feel stronger, more balanced and in harmony with nature
You’ll gain the knowledge and tools that can help bring your body back into balance so that you can feel amazing every day of the year.
There’s a saying in Chinese medicine, “One disease many treatments. Many diseases, one treatment.” What this means is that the fundamental root of Qi disharmonies for asthma, seasonal allergies and food allergies are very similar. Thus, what you’ll learn in this self-study guide will apply to all of these disharmonies in the body.
- 12-minute tutorial video of the reflexology points covered, so that you can start practicing the points right away to get relief from symptoms and strengthen your body
- PDF version of the self-study guide on Allergies and Asthma
- Ebook version of the guide to conveniently use with your mobile devices (EPUB and MOBI files)
- Price: $39.95
You could spend this amount on common allergy medications that may increase your risk for Alzheimer’s, or…
You could learn a simple and natural healing method that can help relieve your symptoms, soothe your nose and throat, and naturally strengthen your body to minimize your reaction to allergens and irritants. And, unlike allergy pills that you have to keep buying and have unknown long-term risks, once you learn these techniques, you’ll have this knowledge for the rest of your life.
30-Day Money-Back Promise:
If after downloading the guide, you decide it’s not for you, send me an email within 30 days of your purchase and your money will be cheerfully refunded.
Secure Checkout is processed by PayPal,
but a PayPal account is not required to complete your transaction.