Registration is closed for this event.
Would you like to be allergy-free naturally?
Imagine if you could breathe clearly every single day of the year. No more itchy and watery eyes. No more sneezing, sniffling or constant nose blowing. What would it feel like to have the freedom to enjoy outdoor activities or even just a walk in the park—without having to take allergy pills every day?
Here’s what I know:
If I had to choose between getting allergy shots for 5 years or practicing Chinese Reflexology, I’d take the reflexology any day because I know it works. It helped my husband completely free himself from severe cat allergies (the kind where his throat would seize up), and as a result, we got to keep the family cat.
If you would like a natural solution for seasonal allergies or asthma, then I invite you to join me for a special ONLINE workshop where I’ll be teaching you how to use Chinese Reflexology to strengthen your body so that you can start feeling balanced again and be on the path towards becoming allergy-free.
In this 2-hour online workshop, you will:
- Be guided step-by-step on how to massage and locate the Chinese Reflexology points related to seasonal allergies and asthma
- Discover how to heal the root cause of seasonal allergies and asthma based on the principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Strengthen and harmonize the flow of Qi (life force energy) in your body so that you feel stronger, more balanced and in harmony with nature
- Gain tools and techniques that will help you to help your kids feel better—everything we’ll cover can easily be adapted for children—I’ll show you how
- Online recording of the 2-hour workshop
- Online videos of the reflexology points covered to help you practice them at home
- Quick reference chart of all the Chinese Reflexology points discussed
- Presentation slides of the workshop materials
- Get your questions answered by email for one full week after the workshop
You’ll gain the knowledge and tools that can help bring your body back in harmony with nature so that you can breathe clearly every day of the year.
There’s a saying in Chinese medicine, “One disease many treatments. Many diseases, one treatment.” What this means is that the fundamental root of Qi disharmonies for asthma and allergies are the same. Thus, what we’ll cover in this workshop will apply to both seasonal allergies and asthma.
- When: Wednesday, May 22nd, 10am to Noon PST (1pm to 3pm EST)
- Where: Online – Join from anywhere in the world
- Can’t Make the Date? An online recording of the workshop will be available, along with email support to answer your questions for a full week after the workshop
I look forward to connecting with you at the workshop.
Wishing you and your family abundant and vibrant health!